fredag 30 maj 2014

Sheinside Shirt review

Today I have another review this time from the store Sheinside
It was my first time ordering but I have seen alot of nice reviews for it so I wasn't worried!

I bought two items both of them shirts and this is the store images!

                   Pony shirt                                                                                                                      Hamburger shirt


















 Measurements

              Length: 64 cm------------------------------------------------------------------ Length: 63 cm
             Shoulder: 39 cm ------------------------------------------------------------- Shoulder: 42 cm
             Bust: 94 cm  -----------------------------------------------------------------------Bust: 94 cm
             Sleeve length: 16 cm ----------------------------------------------------------Sleeve length: 26 cm


They are one size so I was a little worried about that since online stores that sell one size clothes usually have very small clothes and the measurments isn't allways acurate.. But with both of those shirts I found it was very true to what it said both in how the shirts looked on the pictures and the measurments which is a relief!

anyways let's start with the pony shirt!

 

















This shirt is reeeally nice quality! And it's very roomy and comfortable to wear. i have allready worn it multiple times and it's easy to move around in and is very soft so it keeps comfortable for hours! It's not one of those shirts that when you get home you want to get it of, it doesn't get to warm or too cold and the quality of the print is just amazing *__* I really don't have anything negative to say. It's exactly like the pictures on the site and that allways makes me happy <3






















 It works nicely togheter with alot of my clothes and the back is really lovely too. I'm not sure what it's called  but it looks kind of cloudy.. or how to say it xD I thought it looked a little meh on the pictures on the site but when I saw it in real life it looked so much better and more vibrant so that's really great!

This shirt cost 21.72 $ ( which is a pretty odd prize but oh well x3 )
She inside has free world wide shipping which is really nice and there seems to allways be a discount code floating around so I got to use a 20% code on this entire purchase which is great!
I think this shirt is really worth the money, while it's not one of the cheapest shirts  not really expensive either ) it's quality is really worth the money! The fabric is pretty thick but still airy and it's NOT seethroughable atall x) I mean hey it's made of cotton ofcourse it's not ^^;




Secondly the Hamburger shirt!





















 This shirt has the exact same quality as the first one! It's really comfortable to wear and it doesn't get too hot or cold and the print looks really nicely made.



It's perfect for a more playfull, sporty or just more active style ( That's my opinion atleast =) ) I have worn it many, many times allready and some of those times I had to go by inlines to school and it was very comfortable to move in and I didnt get sweaty and warm ( I don't do that anyways but yeah ^^; ) It really does look great paired with inlines or other sporty stuff so I wouldn't hesitate to use this in sports activities  x) <3
















I almost allways have problems with the sleeves being uncomfortable because I'm not used to short sleeves but with this shirt there wasn't any problems atall! The sleeves are pretty long and actually reach my elbows and the sleeves are  also really huuuge just the way I like it =D
The back continues the star pattern from the front and there isn't anythng else and that makes it look really clean and nice!
This shirt cost 17.71$ (again a odd price )
I think it's pretty cheap for a shirt with this great quality and I will wear this alot more! ^-^    








                                                         
Communication 5/5
There was no need for communication since it all went smoothly and without problems.




Shipping 5/5 
 Shipping was really fast for being from a online shop! I placed my order the 11th of may and I had the package on the 21st. it also came securely wrapped and there was no problem.



Quality 5/5



  The quality is amazing on both the way the shirts are sewn and the print and I find nothing wrong with them!.



Color 5/5

The colours are vibrant and very noticeable and I find no flaw in them they are perfect and like the stores pictures! Except for the back of the pony shirt where the back looked better in person! 



Overall 5/5
 
Overall I had a lovely experience and I will without a doubt buy from them again! <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and with that I have now finished my second ever review and I will soon have more!
 
 
Go and check out their shop or I will be pouty!
No but seriously they are great really ^-^
           
              
Anyways that's it for now so byebye~ ^//3//^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar